PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING POLICY & COOKIES POLICY
The contents of these pages were prepared with utmost care. Nonetheless, Accent Wall cannot assume liability for the timeless accuracy and completeness of the information. Accent Wall’s website contains links to
external websites. As the contents of these third-party websites are beyond our control, Accent Wall cannot accept liability for them. Responsibility for the contents of the linked pages is always held by the provider or operator of the pages.
In general, when visiting the website of Accent Wall, no personal data are saved. However, these data can be given on a voluntary basis. No data will
be passed on to third parties without your consent. We point out that regarding unsecured data transmission on the internet (e.g. via email), security cannot be guaranteed. Such data could possibly be accessed by third parties.
When you sign up to our newsletter, request a sample, send us an email or purchase a wallpaper, we will securely store some personal data, such as name, email and address, in order to deliver our service to you. We use this data for things like marketing, invoicing and delivering products to you. We never save your personal data longer than is necessary to complete the function mentioned above and will never share it with any third parties. If you would like your details to be removed from our files, simply get in touch and let us know.
HOW TO PREVENT BEING TRACKED BY GOOGLE ANALYTICS ON ACCENTWALL.EU
– Furthermore, you can prevent Google’s collection and use of data (cookies and IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING POLICY
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data Processing Policy A categorical description of some personal characteristics about the care of the processing, the manner and purposes in the care of the team, regarding the date of transfer of personal data, as well as the rights and options of care available in this regard. At the same time, the Data Processing Policy with Characteristics details the personal way in the care of personal data processing in customer relationship management, most often for a country is the latest developments or recent events in the field of interest .
YOUR PERSONAL DATA OPERATOR
The operation in relation to your personal time is the company Xpect SRL a company registered in Romania under registration number J12/3033/2007. Our registered address is str. C-tin Nottara nr.16A ap.5, 400503 Cluj-Napoca, Romania. The address of our office is Str. Emil Isac Nr. 17 A ap.2, 400023, Cluj-Napoca, Romania. Our VAT number is RO 22066545. If you have any comments about Accent Wall, you can email us at email@example.com.
DATA CATEGORIES WITH PERSONAL PROCESSED CHARACTER
The personal care data we process may include:
- Contact information, such as name, postal address, including home address, in terms of communication, business address, telephone number, mobile phone number, fax number and e-mail address.
- The data resulting from your browsing our website collects through cookies and similar technologies.
LEGAL GROUNDS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Any operation of a personal function will be carried out on the basis of one of the following legal grounds:
- Processing is required for the conclusion or execution of a care contract for the administration of the solar part;
- The processing is necessary in order to comply with a legal obligation of the operator;
- The processing is performed based on your consent;
- Processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of you or another individual;
- The processing is necessary for the legitimate interests of Xpect SRL or a third party, unless your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms prevail over these interests;
FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We may use your personal data for the following purposes (“Allowed Purposes”):
- Your personal data are communicated primarily to state institutions with the issuance of tax invoices that accompany the products sold. Also the name and email address are used in the communication with you for information and marketing purposes of the email marketing company. Your name, address and telephone number are sent to the courier companies for the delivery of the products.
- Management and administration of the contractual relationship with our clients;
- Compliance with our legal obligations
- Analyzing and improving our services and communications to you, including (as we have a legitimate interest in continuously improving our services) conducting customer surveys on the level of customer satisfaction with our services.
- For any purpose related to and/or ancillary to any of the above, or for any other purpose for which your personal data have been provided to us, in compliance with applicable law.
Also, based on your consent, we may send you various communications through the channels you have approved to keep you informed about our products, active and special promotions.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We will cease the processing of personal data when it is no longer reasonably necessary in the Permitted Purposes, or when you withdraw your consent (if applicable) and there are no legitimate and compelling reasons to continue processing by Xpect SRL (including the legal obligation of Xpect SRL to continue to store such data) and which prevails over your interests, rights and freedoms.
YOUR RIGHTS IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Subject to certain legal conditions, you have the following rights in connection with the processing of your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of the personal data about you that we hold;
- The right to rectification of any incorrect or incomplete personal data;
- The right to oppose or restrict our use of your personal data;
- The right to withdraw your consent for the processing of data processed on the basis of consent;
- The right to delete your personal data, in situations where you have withdrawn your consent, the processing is no longer necessary or the processing is contrary to law;
- The right to data portability that allows you to receive a copy of the processed data that we have received from you or to transmit to another entity indicated by you;
- The right to withdraw your consent for processing carried out on the basis of consent. Withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. In cases where you withdraw your consent, Xpect SRL will no longer process your personal data and will take appropriate measures to delete your personal data. However, Xpect SRL will be able to process your personal data if there is another legal basis for that processing.
If you wish to exercise the rights mentioned above, please contact us using the following contact details:
- Address: Xpect SRL
str. C-tin Nottara nr. 16A ap.5, 400503 Cluj-Napoca, Romania ·
- Tel: +40747128997
Regarding the marketing communications received from us, you can also withdraw your consent at any time by simply accessing the “unsubscribe” link from the footer of each message received by e-mail from us.
In order to comply with our legal obligations for the security and confidentiality of your data, when you exercise one of the rights you enjoy as a data subject, we may ask you to prove your identity by providing us with a copy of an identification document, or any other information necessary to verify that the request comes from the relevant data subject.
We will consider any requests or complaints we receive and send you a response within the deadlines provided by law. If you are not satisfied with our answer or consider that the processing is done in violation of applicable law, you can file a complaint with the Romanian data supervisory authority: National Authority for Supervision of Personal Data Processing – based in Bd. Gheorghe Magheru no. 28-30, Bucharest, Romania.
UPDATES TO THIS PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING POLICY
The most recent update of this Personal Data Processing Policy was made in May 2020. We reserve the right to periodically update and modify this Personal Data Processing Policy to reflect any changes in the way we process your personal data or any changes to legal requirements.
In the event of any such change, we will display on our website the modified version of the Personal Data Processing Policy and/or make it available to you in another way.
The confidentiality of traffic data related to communications on the site www.accentwall.eu, as well as the protection of personal data of users of the site and our customers are constant concerns for www.accentwall.eu. That’s why all our activities, including those on the web, comply with information protection and security laws.
The information presented below is intended to inform users of the site about the placement, use and administration of cookies in the context of browsing the website. Please read them carefully.
By browsing the website www.accentwall.eu you express your agreement to the use of data stored by cookies, this being an agreement within the meaning of Article 4 (51) of Law no. 506/2004 on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector.
We use the term “cookies” to refer to cookies and similar technologies through which information can be collected automatically. “Internet Cookie” (also known as “browser cookie” or “HTTP cookie” or simply “cookie”) is a small file, consisting of letters and numbers, which will be stored on your computer, mobile terminal or other equipment of a user from whom the internet is accessed. The cookie is installed at the request of a web server to a browser and is completely “passive” (does not contain software, viruses or spyware and can not access the information on the user’s hard drive). A cookie consists of 2 parts: the name and content or value of the cookie. The duration of the existence of a cookie is determined; technically, only the webserver that sent the cookie can access it again when a user returns to the website associated with that webserver. Cookies are installed if the navigation on the site www.accentwall.eu is accepted, being a link between the browser user and the website.
Cookies are used to provide users of the site with a better browsing experience and services tailored to the needs and interests of each user, respectively for:
– improving the use of our site, including by identifying any errors that occur during the visit / use of the website by users;
– providing anonymous statistics on how the site is used to www.accentwall.eu, as the owner of the website;
– take measures to make site navigation more efficient and accessible to users.
Thus, we inform you that every time a page of the site is accessed, the following information is recorded:
the name of the accessed file
date and time of accessing the web page
time spent on the site
the amount of information transmitted
information about successfully loading the page
the type of web browser used
the language a web page is viewed;
Cookies do not reveal the identity of users of the site.
Regarding cookies, in general, there are two types:
Session Cookies – A “session cookie” is a cookie that is automatically deleted when the user closes their browser. These cookies allow the user to navigate from one page to another without having to enter certain information such as password each time;
Persistent Cookies – A “persistent cookie” is a cookie that remains stored in the user’s terminal until it reaches a certain expiration date (which can be in a few minutes, days or several years in the future). They retain certain user preferences for a particular site, such as the preferred language in using the site. This category also includes “third party” cookies, cookies placed by third parties, such as those generated by Google Analytics. They do not store personal data. They can be deleted from the terminal at any time by changing the settings of the browser used.
The website www.accentwall.eu uses the following types of cookies
user analysis cookies;
third party cookies (Google Analytics, Facebook)
geo targeting cookies
How can cookies be stopped?
Disabling and refusing to receive cookies can make the site difficult to visit, leading to limitations in its use. However, users can configure their browser to reject cookies or to accept cookies from a specific website.
We recommend some links regarding the management of cookies (deactivation, deletion) depending on the browser used:
Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
Cookie settings in Microsoft Edge
Cookie settings in Firefox
Cookie settings in Chrome for desktop
The cookie is installed in Chrome for Android
Cookie settings in Safari
Monitoring compliance with legal requirements in this area is also ensured by the data protection officer appointed within the company www.accentwall.eu is not responsible for any action that the user of the website www.accentwall.eu takes and has a negative result or causes any loss of any kind, which may affect the user’s operating system through errors, viruses and / or other dangers arising from the online environment.